To establish an accessible, affordable and attracting distribution chain of naturally produce and tasty foods made from African best farm; operating with contrite integrity; honesty; trust and competency.
To be a household name in indigenous producer of foods within and outside Nigeria; dependable supply chain for all farmers.
Our Core Value
We produce 100% natural farm harvest without any deteriorating chemical content that could be harmful to the body.Our products are healthy and satisfying to both young and old with great and GIVE ME MORE taste.
Our Organic Plantain Farm
households per month
Plantain: Nutrition Facts & Health Benefits
Plantains are rich sources of complex carbohydrates, vitamins A, C, B-6, minerals magnesium, potassium, and its low-fat content makes it a delight for people suffering from cholesterol-related ailments such as obesity, diabetes, gallstone.
- Cure for Neuritis, Anaemia, and Ulcer
- Rich source of vitamin A, B and C
- Healthy for diabetic people
- It’s perfect for weight loss
- Good for the heart
- It’s rich in calcium
- It improves libido
Membership & Certifications
- Nutrition Facts, Health Benefits, And Why You Should Eat Plantain Flour (Fufu) By Olaniyi AjiloreOverview Plantain flour is a staple food typical in many countries in West Africa and Central Africa such as Nigeria, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Benin, Togo, Congo, Cameroon, Gabon, the Central African Republic and the Caribbean. TheyContinue reading “Nutrition Facts, Health Benefits, And Why You Should Eat Plantain Flour (Fufu) By Olaniyi Ajilore”
- GuacamoleIngredients 4 avocados 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo Juice of 1/2 lime 2 chopped Jalapeño OR 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper OR 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon of salt 4 teaspoons of olive oil 1 1/2Continue reading “Guacamole”
- Spiced Pumpkin SoupIngredients 1 Tablespoon butter 1 cup onion, chopped 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon curry powder 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 cup peeled and cubed sweet potato 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 14-oz cansContinue reading “Spiced Pumpkin Soup”